Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy banana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy banana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy banana curry recipe. You can have spicy banana curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy banana curry:
- Get 5-6 of Raw banana.
- Use 3 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 3 of Onion Finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger, garlic paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of kasuri methi dry.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 2 of dry chilli.
Instructions to make Spicy banana curry:
- Take a cooker add all raw banana in it add some water and half cook or cook for two vissile, now let it cool and peel it, cut into as ur desire.
- Take another pan pour oil in it,heat it and fry all half cook banana till golden brown, keep it aside.
- Take another pan heat it and pour oil,now add half teaspoon of cumin seed, 2 dry chilli, fry for 30 sec, now add chopped onion into it and fry in low flame till turn golden brown, now add ginger garlic paste and stir for 2 min,now add chopped tomato and fry it till tomato turn soft,.
- Ab saare dry ingredients ko isi mixture m add karein thoda pani bhi add karein aur tab tak pakate rahein jab tak ki oil separate and ho jaye masala se, ab fry banana add karein masala me or cover kar ke 3 s 4 min tak low flame p chalate rahein, now add some water and again cover it for 5 min.
- Ab salt add karein apne taste ke according, and add dry kasturi methi,as well fresh cream also, and cover it and boil it for 5 more min.
- Raw banana ki spicy sabji ready hai serving ke liy, chopped coriander ke sath ise kisi bowl me transfer karein and njy karein.
If you find this Spicy banana curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.