Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri macher malai curry and doodh pulao recipe. You can cook chingri macher malai curry and doodh pulao using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao:
- Provide of For the pulao.
- You need 2 cup of gobhi do bhog rice.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 2 of Green cardimaom and cloves.
- You need 1 of small dalchini.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry fruits(kaju, kismis and badam).
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- Use of For the prawn Malai curry.
- Use 1 kg of large prawn.
- You need 3 tbsp of onion paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 2 of large tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric and red Chile powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of whole jeera.
- Use 2 of Bay leaf.
- Use 2 of elachi, 3-4 cloves, 1 small dalchini.
- Prepare 1 of large bowl of thick coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 3-4 of Green chiles.
Steps to make Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao:
- For the prawn first clean and devain it. Marinate it with salt and turmeric powder. In a pan add the oil, when it becomes hot. Just add the prawn and just saute it for 5 min. Otherwise it will get hard. Now remove the prawn. In the same oil add bay leaf, whole cumin seeds, green elachi, cloves and dalchini. Now add.
- Add the onion paste, saute it till pink. Then add ginger and garlic paste. Fry it well. Then add the finely chopped tomatoes or you can use tomatoes paste. Add turmeric and red Chile powder. Let the masala cook.
- Now add the coriander powder and let the masala cook. Add some water to it. When it comes to boil add the prawn. Add sugar and salt to taste. Now cover and let it cook for 5-7 min..
- Now add the coconut milk and let it cook for at least 10 min in low flame till oil starts floating on top. Add the green Chile slit. Add ghee and garam masala just before putting off the flame..
- Now for the pulao. Wash the gobindho bhog rice. It is an arometic rice very small in size. Spread it so that the excess water is drain. Now in a pressure cooker or pan. Add ghee. Fry the dry fruits and keep it aside. Now in the same pressure cook add bay leaf, whole garam masala and then the rice saute it. Add sugar and salt. Saute it for 2-3 min. Then add the milk. Add the dry fruit. Put on the lid and give 2 whistle. Let it cook before removing the lid. You can also mix use milk and water in.
- In 2:1 ratio if you don't have such amount of milk. Try to take full cream milk. It will taste batter. The pulao is a bit sweet..
If you find this Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.