Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Egg Curry with Tomato Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Egg Curry with Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Egg Curry with Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple egg curry with tomato gravy recipe. You can have simple egg curry with tomato gravy using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Egg Curry with Tomato Gravy:
- Take 6 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need of as required Garam masala (cumin seeds, cloves 2, elachi 4, cinnamon 1 stick) roast and grind it.
- Take as needed of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Take of as required fresh cream (optional).
Steps to make Simple Egg Curry with Tomato Gravy:
- First boil the eggs. Once it is done. Cool it. Transfer to a plate. Peel the shell of the eggs. Marinate the egg with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan fry the eggs till it becomes brown in colour. Add onion,garlic and ginger paste. Fry for few minutes. Take one bowl. Add haldi powder, red chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala, salt. Add water and make a paste. Pour to curry and cook for few minutes..
- Fry it till the raw smell of masala goes off. Add tomato puree. Cook for few minutes. Once it is done. Transfer to a beautiful bowl. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Ready to serve with hot Steamed Rice..
If you find this Simple Egg Curry with Tomato Gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.