Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Palak Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Palak Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy palak kofta curry recipe. To cook spicy palak kofta curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Palak Kofta Curry:
- Get 2 bunches of spinach.
- Take 2 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Get 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 2 of Green Chillies.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Take few of coriander leaves.
- Get For of Gravy-.
- Use 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Take 6 of Cashew nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Spicy Palak Kofta Curry:
- For Koftas- Blanch spinach with salt and turmeric powder. Cool it and drain the excess water. Keep aside. Grind the spinach with green chilli, garlic and ginger..
- In a bowl take spinach mixture. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, gram flour and salt. Mix it properly..
- Heat oil in kadhai. From the spinach dough. Make a small size ball and make koftas shape. Fry till the koftas turns brown in colour. Once it is done. Transfer to a plate..
- For gravy. Grind onion, cashew nuts, ginger, garlic and green chilli. In the same Kadai. Add little oil. Add cumin seeds, whole red chilli let it crackle. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger, garlic, cashew nuts paste, garam masala powder,spinach paste. Mix it properly. Saute it for 3 minutes. Add 1 cup water. Once it starts boiling. Add koftas and cook in slow flame. Till it becomes gravy..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a serving kadhai. Ready to serve.
If you find this Spicy Palak Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.