Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Curry (Aloo Aon) With Vegetables & Dry Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Curry (Aloo Aon) With Vegetables & Dry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Curry (Aloo Aon) With Vegetables & Dry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato curry (aloo aon) with vegetables & dry fish recipe. You can cook potato curry (aloo aon) with vegetables & dry fish using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Curry (Aloo Aon) With Vegetables & Dry Fish:
- Prepare 3 of medium size Potato.
- Take 8-10 of green chillies big ones (or as per your heat preference).
- Use 2 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 of brinjal cut in wedges.
- Take 6-8 of flat beans.
- Take 2 of fermented dry fish.
- Use 1-2 tbsp or as per taste of salt.
- Get as needed of Water.
Steps to make Potato Curry (Aloo Aon) With Vegetables & Dry Fish:
- Peel the potato and cut into four. Then add the potato, green chillies and tomato and the dry fish in a pot..
- Add dalt and water above the level of the ingredients. Cover with lid and bring it to boil in medium flame..
- Cook for 5-10 mins and then take out all the ingredients for mashing..
- Then add the beans and the bringal and cook it with the lid open..
- While the veggies are cooking mash the potato, tomato, chillies and the dry fish and then add it back to the gravy and continue to cook till the veggies is cooked..
- Check the salt and add it if required and also the gravy consistency. It should be semi thick..
- Take off the heat and have with piping hot steamed rice..
If you find this Potato Curry (Aloo Aon) With Vegetables & Dry Fish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.