Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn roast recipe. You can have prawn roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Roast:
- Take 500 gm of Prawns.
- You need 1 Tsp of Kashmiri chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 of Medium size Onion finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take leaves of Curry.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Spicy Chilli Powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Roast:
- Marinate the Prawns In turmeric,1/2 tsp Kashmiri chilli, Salt and ginger garlic paste and few curry leaves for 15 min.
- In a pan add coconut oil 2/3 tbsp add curry leaves and then add the prawns cook till cooked. Let it get little roast and remove from pan.
- In same pan add oil if required add the chopped onion and curry leaves and sauté till soft and color changes,then add ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes. Add the dry spices with normal chilli powder and salt to taste..
- Then add the prawns and cook till all spices are mixed in prawns and serve. Pls adjust the spices accordingly..
If you find this Prawn Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.