Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indori poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indori poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indori poha recipe. You can have indori poha using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indori poha:
- Get 2 of cup-Flattened poha.
- Get 1 of – medium Onion finally chopped.
- Prepare 1 of – small boil potato.
- Provide 3 of – green chillies finally chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of – tumeric Powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of – oil.
- Provide 4-5 of – curry leaves.
- Use 1 of tsp-Mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of – Fennal seeds.
- Get 2 of tbsp-cashews.
- Use 2 tbsp of – peanuts.
- Use 1 tbsp of – sugar.
- Provide 1/2 of – cut lemon(2 tbsp).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take of For garnishing:-.
- Use as needed of Onion -.
- Use 1 of -Tomato finallychopped.
- Use leaves of Handful-Coriander.
- Prepare of As needed-Pomegranate seeds.
- Get of As needed- Sev.
Instructions to make Indori poha:
- Soak the flattened poha in water for couple of minute and drain the water and keep it aside..
- Heat pan with oil and do the tempering with Mustard seeds,add in green chillies,cashews,curry leaves, fennal seeds..
- Saute the onion till transparent and add in the boil potato mix it well..
- Add in the turmeric powder, sugar and salt..
- Now add the soaked and drained poha and mix it,cook it covered in a medium flame for 3 minute..
- Add lemon juice and coriander leaves mix it..
- Poha is ready to be served Garnish with onion, tomato, Coriander leaves, sev..
- Garnish with pomogranate seeds..
If you find this Indori poha recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.