Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bottlegourd Peas Milk Curry/Lauki Matar Malai/Doodh Lau recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bottlegourd Peas Milk Curry/Lauki Matar Malai/Doodh Lau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottlegourd Peas Milk Curry/Lauki Matar Malai/Doodh Lau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottlegourd peas milk curry/lauki matar malai/doodh lau recipe. To cook bottlegourd peas milk curry/lauki matar malai/doodh lau you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bottlegourd Peas Milk Curry/Lauki Matar Malai/Doodh Lau:
- Use 5 cups of chopped bottlegourd.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh green peas.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need of as required Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Bottlegourd Peas Milk Curry/Lauki Matar Malai/Doodh Lau:
- Heat oil in a kadhai..
- Add the nigella seeds..
- Once it starts sizzling add the green chillies, green peas & finely chopped bottlegourd(wash the Bottle gourd before chopping)..
- Cover & cook the Bottlegourd on low flame..
- Add salt,sugar & mix well..
- Then add the milk, bring to a boil,cover.& cook another 5 mints till gets soft..
- Switch off the flame & add ghee..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve doodh Lau with hot plain rice or chapati/ phulkas..
If you find this Bottlegourd Peas Milk Curry/Lauki Matar Malai/Doodh Lau recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.