Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy roasted coconut fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy roasted coconut fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy roasted coconut fish curry recipe. To make spicy roasted coconut fish curry you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy roasted coconut fish curry:
- Prepare 1/4 of kgs of fish of your choice.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of lemon sized tamarind soaked in water.
- You need of Any one vegetable (brinjal, drumstick,ladies finger).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare of For masala.
- Use 2 cups of grated coconut.
- Use 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of fennel.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic (big).
- Take 6 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1 handful of shallots.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
Steps to make Spicy roasted coconut fish curry:
- Dry roast all the ingredients in a kadai, till golden brown and grind the roasted coconut mixture in a blender with little water till it forms a smooth paste..
- In a clay pot add in any one vegetable of your choice, along with tomato, green chillies, and tamarind water keep this clay pot in stove top, change the flame to medium high.add in extra water to make a curry..
- Now add in the ground masalas, add in Fenugreek seeds and salt, when it comes to boil add in the fish of your choice, cook till the fish is completely cooked,.
If you find this Spicy roasted coconut fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.