Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Colacasia & green sorrel curry (alu chi bhaji) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Colacasia & green sorrel curry (alu chi bhaji) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colacasia & green sorrel curry (alu chi bhaji) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to colacasia & green sorrel curry (alu chi bhaji) recipe. To cook colacasia & green sorrel curry (alu chi bhaji) you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Colacasia & green sorrel curry (alu chi bhaji):
- Provide 5 of colacasia leaves.
- You need 1 bunch of green sorrel.
- Provide 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1 tbspn of jaggery.
- Use 1 tbspn of besan.
- Take 3-4 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Colacasia & green sorrel curry (alu chi bhaji):
- In a vessel/kadhai take oil, fenugreek seeds and add chopped colacasia leaves and green sorrel leaves and saute till soft and cooked..
- Let it cool down. In a bowl take besan and water and make soft mixture. Add to the cooked leaves..
- Mix well. Add salt, jaggery and soaked chana dal and peanuts..
- In a tadka pan add oil, Mustard seeds, red chillies, Turmeric powder,red chilli powder and pour on the mixture and cook on slow flame till everything blends well..
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Colacasia & green sorrel curry (alu chi bhaji) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.