Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Chilli Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chilli Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chilli curry recipe. You can have chicken chilli curry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Chilli Curry:
- Use 1 of chicken cut to pieces.
- Use 4 of onion chopped.
- Provide 2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel.
- Use 3 tbsps of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic crushed.
- You need A few of curry leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Chilli Curry:
- Pressure cook the chicken, onion, tomato, fennel, red chilli powder, turmeric powder all together with salt for two whistles and keep aside..
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and saute the garlic and curry leaves..
- Pour the cooked masala from the cooker into the pan. Stir and cook till all the water is absorbed..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Chilli Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.