Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery red chicken 🍗 curry/gravy recipe. You can cook fiery red chicken 🍗 curry/gravy using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy:
- Provide 500-550 gms of Chicken 🍗 (Tender).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Mustard Oil.
- Use To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 5-6 of Whole Dry Red Chillies.
- Prepare 1.5 inch of Ginger Paste.
- Provide 7-8 of Garlic Cloves Paste.
- Provide 1 of Big Onion (Sliced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garam Masala (Freshly Ground or preferably Wet Paste).
- Take 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 2-3 of Potatoes (Cut into halves).
- You need 1/2 litre of Hot/Boiling Water💧(For the Gravy & Cooking).
Instructions to make Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy:
- Soak the Red Chillies 🌶 Ginger & Garlic 🧄 into lukewarm water 💧 for about 30 mins time & thereafter, blend it to a smooth paste, fry the potatoes 🥔 as well & set aside- Also, marinate the chicken 🍗 pieces with some salt, turmeric & red chilli 🌶 powder, some mustard oil & set aside for at least- 2-3 hrs time.
- In a frying pan 🍳 or wok: Add in the oil over a medium heat & add into it the wet ground masala & sauté for about 5-6 mins time, stirring continuously & then add in the sliced onions 🧅 & salt 🧂 & a little sugar & keep sautéing, ensure that it doesn’t burn at the bottom..
- Now, once it’s all sautéd nicely & releases fine aroma- add in the marinated chicken 🍗 & continue sautéing until it releases the oil on its surface..
- Now, switch off the flame 🔥 & add in the whisked curd- ensuring it doesn’t curdle hence we’the put off the flame 🔥 once all mixed until well combined- switch on the flame 🔥 again & finish the rest of the cooking 🥘.
- Add in the fried potatoes now, sauté for about 4-5 mins time more & then add some hot water for the desired gravy & allow the chicken to get well cooked in the same too 👍🏻.
- Put on the lid of thd pan, allowing it to cook for at least next 15-20 mins time- stirring occasionally in between, to ensure it doesn’t catch the bottom of the pan… Once all done ✅ finally, add in the fresh garam masala paste & ghee- stir well, finally & put on its lid back & switch off the flame 🔥.
- Allow it to sit on the gas oven itself for the next 15 mins time in its standby position before serving it piping hot with the equally HOT 🥵 Plain Rice 🍚/Fried Rice 🍛/ Roti/Chapatis/Parathas etc…💁🏻♀️😍.
If you find this Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.