Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe. To cook vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup:
- You need 500 gms of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 500 gms of Beetroot.
- Use 15 gms of Hot curry powder.
- Take 100 ml of Coconut milk(homemade).
- Get 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 30 gms of Almond.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
Steps to make Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup:
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
If you find this Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.