Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Massaman chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Massaman chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman chicken curry recipe. You can have massaman chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Massaman chicken curry:
- Take 50 g of Massaman curry paste to taste, I used about.
- Use 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take Clove of garlic – chopped.
- Provide of Chopped shallot.
- You need Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare Teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Get Tablespoon of smooth peanut butter.
- Use 2-3 of chicken breasts – chopped.
- Use 2-3 of small potatoes – peeled and chopped into small cubes.
- Get 1 of carrot – peeled and sliced.
- Prepare Handful of peanuts.
- Prepare of Lime to serve.
- You need of Thai basil or normal basil to serve.
- You need of Rice to serve.
Steps to make Massaman chicken curry:
- Start by gathering your main ingredients together. Shell the nuts and roast in a preheated oven at 160 for about 30 mins. Add the curry paste to a wok. Dissolve with the coconut milk over a low heat..
- Add fish sauce, sugar, garlic and shallots. Stir and add the peanut butter.
- Add potatoes and simmer for about 10 mins. Add chicken and carrots. Stir and simmer for another 20 mins or so. Meanwhile, your nuts should be roasted. Remove from oven and whiz up in a food processor.
- Serve with rice, lime, basil and the roasted peanuts 😀.
If you find this Massaman chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.