Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to laksa (malaysian curry noodles) recipe. To cook laksa (malaysian curry noodles) you need 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles):
- Get of Rice Noodles (GF) / Eggs Noodles (Non-GF).
- Use 10 of prawns (remove shells and keep them aside).
- Provide 2 of chicken thighs.
- Use 10 of fried tofu.
- Take of Bean Sprouts.
- Take 6 of fishballs (optional).
- You need 2 of boiled eggs (cut into half).
- Use of — paste ——–.
- Get 2 inch of galangal (chopped).
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger (chopped).
- You need 5 of gloves of garlic.
- Use 5 of small red shallots (chopped).
- Take 5 of macadamia nuts.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass (remove the skin and chopped).
- Take 2 stalks of coriander roots (chopped).
- Provide 8 of dried chillies (soaked in water and chopped).
- Get 7 of dried shrimps (soaked in water).
- Use 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Use 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles):
- First to make prawn stock. In a pot, add oil and prawn shells. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Add 1.5 litre chicken stock enough in the pot..
- Add 2 chicken thighs in the pot. Leave it for 25 mins..
- Remove the foamy part on the top. remove the chicken thighs and prawns shell and save the stock..
- Shred the chicken and set aside..
- In a large pot, add oil and paste in..
- Add coconut cream & stock. leave it simmer for about 15 mins. Salt to taste..
- Add tofu, fishballs, prawn meats.
- Add bean sprout, shredded chicken, egg, coriander on top..
- Optionally, Lime or sambal on the side for garnish..
If you find this Laksa (Malaysian Curry Noodles) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.