Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Take 250 gm of paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like).
- Use 200 gm of spinach (palak) finely chopped.
- Get 1 of medium onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Provide of Gingar 1" finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of garlic buds finely chopped.
- Prepare of (or paste ginger garlic).
- Take 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Provide 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tb of spn desi ghee.
- Get to taste of Spices: salt according.
- You need 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- You need 1/2 of spn garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tb of spn sabzi masala.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.