Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Coconut Quinoa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Coconut Quinoa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry coconut quinoa recipe. You can cook curry coconut quinoa using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Coconut Quinoa:
- Prepare 1 cup of Quinoa.
- Provide 1 small of Onion.
- You need 1 medium of Yellow bell pepper.
- Get 1 can of Coconut milk (5.46 fl oz).
- Take 2 tbsp of Curry powder (Spice hunter).
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Curry Coconut Quinoa:
- Chop onion and pepper into small pieces set aside. In medium pot heat oil. Sauté onion and pepper until transparent add salt remove from heat. Rinse the quinoa like you would rice, set aside. In a 2 cup glass measuring cup whisk the coconut milk and water till smooth, set aside. Place pot back on heat add quinoa and curry powder mix well. Once mixed add coconut milk and water mixture, stir together. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes..
- You can add 1 pound of chicken if you'd like to..
- The amount and type of curry is up to you. Start with a little and add as you taste it. Enjoy..
If you find this Curry Coconut Quinoa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.