Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry by Nancy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry by Nancy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry by Nancy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry by nancy recipe. You can have chicken curry by nancy using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry by Nancy:
- Provide 1/3 cup of butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide 5 of to 10 sliced green chillies.
- Get of for marination.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of sliced cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Get 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need of Chinese salt.
- Use 1/2 kg of small pieces skinless chicken.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste or ketch up.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry by Nancy:
- First take large bowl put chicken then add all ingredients of marination and stay for 1/2 hour..
- Take pan turn heat low put butter let it melt add marinated chicken cook till it get tender.In final touch add green chilies and mayyonais stir for 1 minute.Now it's ready to serve with butter rice.
If you find this Chicken Curry by Nancy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.