Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Moong Dal fusion curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong Dal fusion curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Dal fusion curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal fusion curry recipe. You can have moong dal fusion curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moong Dal fusion curry:
- Take 1 cup of moong dal.
- Use 50 gr of chopped onion.
- Use 100 gr of sliced tomatoes.
- You need 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Use 2 pcs of dried chilis.
- Take 2 pcs of green chilis (adjust accordingly).
- Provide 1 cups of water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of sliced eggplants.
Steps to make Moong Dal fusion curry:
- Prepare the ingredients. soak the moong dal overnight. Cook the dal first in boiling water for 30 minutes until it is soft. If you do have food blender, you may blend it. I don't have blender, I just mash it with pestle and mortar..
- In a pot, heat 3 tbsp cooking oil, add in the cumin seeds, bay leaves, mustard seed, dried red chilis. Stir it for 1 minute..
- Add in the chopped onion, sliced green chili, grated ginger. Add curry leave (if you have) Stir it until onion turns clear..
- Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook it until soft and mushy..
- Add the turmeric powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder..
- Mix it well. Add the blended moong dal. Add some water..
- Add salt and adjust the taste..
- Add any vegetables that you like. I use eggplants. Cook it for another 5 minutes in low medium heat..
- The dal is ready and serve it warm with rice / roti / naan..
If you find this Moong Dal fusion curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.