Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brinjal curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. To cook brinjal curry you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of brinjal.
- Use 1 of big onion roughly chopped.
- Use 4-5 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli.
- Use 2 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt add.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mustard seed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed.
- You need 1-2 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 teaspoon of gram masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seed.
Instructions to make Brinjal curry:
- Firstly cut the brinjal into four parts.
- Deep fry the brinjal.
- Add oil in a pan add onion and fry now add all the ingredients(onion seed,mustard seed,bay leaf,fenugreek seed and cumin seed for tarka. No need to add with onion masala) and Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Now grind the masala in a smooth paste.
- Now take a pan add oil then add cumin seed,fenugreek seed,bay leaf and mustard seed.when it splunter add masala.Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.Now add brinjal..
- Now it is ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.