Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry recipe. You can have eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- Use 300 grms of – Brinjal/Vangi Cut into Cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Tomato (finely chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Roasted Groundnut Powder/Peanut powder (optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- In a large bowl, add all the above ingredients other than Oil and water..
- Mix it well evenly, to coat the eggplant/brinjal with masala or ingredients..
- Heat up the oil in a pan, once oil is hot add in all mixed content of the blow to pan and close the lid, cook for about 2 minutes..
- Check the eggplant/brinjal, if it is half cooked, now add water and cook for about 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Eggplant curry is ready to serve as sides with rice or Chapatti..
- Tip: Do not add peanuts powder/groundnuts powder if you are ALLERGIC..
If you find this Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.