Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe. You can have grilled eggplants in thai curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled eggplants in thai curry:
- Provide of Ingredients for red curry paste.
- Get 10 of whole dry kashmiri red chilles, soaked in warm water for 15 minutes and drained.
- Use 3/4 cup of roughly chopped onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped lemon grass (hare chai ki patti).
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander (dhania) seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- You need 1 tbsp of roughly chopped ginger (adrak).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Use 2 tsp of roughly chopped garlic (lehsun).
- You need 2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need of Ingredients for grilled Eggplant in Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggplants.
- Take 1 bowl of red curry paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil/ or any other vegetable oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
Instructions to make Grilled eggplants in thai curry:
- Method for thai curry.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it into a smooth paste using ¼ cup of water. Use as required or store refrigerated..
- Cut and wash eggplants in round and thin shape. Marinate them in curd, haldi powder and salt for at least 1/2 hr. Now take a grilling try and spread some olive oil in it..
- Now place that marinated eggplants in it. Now spread red curry paste to it. cover the eggplants evenly..
- Put a thick layer on it. Now great some mozzarella cheese on it and grill it for 10-12 mins. Your Grilled Eggplant in Thai Red Curry Paste is ready to serve. I have grilled it in micro grill combo.
If you find this Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.