Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice bowl curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice bowl curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice bowl curry recipe. To make rice bowl curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice bowl curry:
- Take 2 of -medium potato.
- Use 1 of -medium onion.
- Get 2-teaspoon of ginger-garlic&chilli paste.
- Get 1 of -medium tomato.
- Take 1/2 of -cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 of -peas(green).
- Get of Salt.
- Provide 1-teaspoon of dhaniya powder.
- Take 1-1 tea spoon of haldi/all mirch powder.
- Provide 2- teaspoon of Kashmiri mirch powder.
- Take 2- teaspoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1 of -medium size carrot.
- Use of Hari dhaniya for garnishing.
- Prepare 2-3 table spoon of oil.
- Provide 3 of Rice.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Rice bowl curry:
- Tomato,onion,ko barik barik cut kar le, potato,cauliflower and carrots ko haldi and salt daal ke ek cooker mein 2-3 whistle marke cooker mein vegetables boil karle..and mashed karle,peas ko bhi agar green hai toh sath mein hi boil karle and frozen hai to Alag se boil karle.
- Ek kadhai mein oil garam karein, and subse pehle onion ko bhun le light pink hone take,adrak mirch and garlic ka paste bhi achhe se bhun le,tomato ko bhi sath mein mila le and achhe se bhun le tel ke chut ne take,.
- Dhaniya,haldi,mirch powder,mila le,4-5 minutes ke liye isko pak ne de..ab boil vegetables ko achhe se mashed karne ke baad uska bhi iske Ander mila le..and achhe se Chala ke,Kashmiri mirch powder add karein ab,and ab garam masala add kar and aur 2-3 minutes ke liye pak ne de,ab ek cup pani add karein and 5-6 minutes ke liye pak ne de.
- Aap curry ko apne hisab se thick ya thin jaisi chahte rakh sakte ho..Ab yeh curry ka gas off karle and dhaniya daal de,.
- Rice ko pehle hi 30 minutes ke liye bhigo de, ek open pAn mein rice ko bana le taki achhe se bane and chip ke nahin..rice and curry mix karke enjoy karein yeh meal ko…
- Ab yeh rice and curry ready hai upar jaise bataya hai vaise hi aap rice bowl curry serve karein,,rice bowl curry apne aap mein hi full meal hai…and full of nutrition dish hai yeh..happy and healthy cooking.
If you find this Rice bowl curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.