Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rajma Palak – Kidney beans and Spinach Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Palak – Kidney beans and Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Palak – Kidney beans and Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma palak – kidney beans and spinach curry recipe. You can have rajma palak – kidney beans and spinach curry using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma Palak – Kidney beans and Spinach Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of kidney beans.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried pomegranate seeds.
- Take 10 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of ginger.
- Provide 2 medium of onion.
- Provide 3 medium of tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli power.
- Get 1 tsp of dried mango powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of fresh cream (to garnish).
- Take of fresh coriander leaves (to garnish).
Instructions to make Rajma Palak – Kidney beans and Spinach Curry:
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and green chillies..
- Crush the pomegranate seeds with a rolling pin and add..
- Add garlic and most of the ginger strips and saute till garlic becomes golden. Add onions and saute till onions turn a light golden..
- Add pureed tomatoes, mix well and saute, stirring continuously, for about 4 minutes..
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, dried mango powder, turmeric powder and cumin powder and continue to saute for 4 minutes more. Add salt and mix well..
- Add 1 cup cooking liquor in which kidney beans were cooked and mix well and cook 2-3 minutes..
- Add kidney beans and mix well and cook till the beans get heated through..
- Add 2 cups spinach puree and mix well, cover and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Transfer into serving dish, garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
- You can eat this with Indian flat breads or plain rice.
If you find this Rajma Palak – Kidney beans and Spinach Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.