Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style spicy chicken curry recipe. To cook kerala style spicy chicken curry you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Use 500 g of Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- You need For of Spices:.
- Get 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Fennel.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2-3 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Cardamoms.
- You need 2 of Red chillies.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 50 gms of Chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies.
- Provide 200 gms of shallots.
- Use 2 of tomato (pureed).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Use Handful of Curry leaves.
- Take Handful of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare As required of Water to adjust the gravy consistency.
Steps to make Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Roast whole spices like red chillies, pepper, fennel, cumin and coriander. Roast grated coconut. Grind all the roasted ingredients without adding much water. Keep it aside..
- Heat coconut oil. Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies. Add sliced shallots. Saute well..
- Add tomato puree. Once everything is cooked, add marinated chicken pieces (keep the chicken marinated with turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and one tablespoon vinegar)..
- Cook the chicken. Don't add any water..
- Once it is half done, add the prepared masala paste..
- Add water as per desired consistency. Bring to boil. Add curry leaves and coriander leaves..
- Close it with a lid and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add crushed kasuri methi (it is optional). I used it as everyone at home likes the flavour..
If you find this Kerala Style Spicy Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.