Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish curry/ Meen Kuzhambu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry/ Meen Kuzhambu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry/ Meen Kuzhambu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry/ meen kuzhambu recipe. To make fish curry/ meen kuzhambu you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish curry/ Meen Kuzhambu:
- Prepare 500 gm of fish(rohu).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vadavam.
- Prepare 3 of spring curry leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin/jeera powder.
- Get 4 of onion (chopped).
- Use 5 of Tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Small Lemon size tamarind.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of mixed curry masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 5 tbsp of gingely oil.
Instructions to make Fish curry/ Meen Kuzhambu:
- Soak tamarind in 1 cup water for ½ hour. Strain and extract from pulp.Clean and wash fish. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a wide skillet. Add vadavam after it cracks add curry leaves..
- Now add onions and jeera powder saute till golden brown..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy and raw smell disappears..
- Next add salt,turmeric and red chilli powder. Saute till oil separates from skillet..
- In a blender add mixed curry masala and coriander powder. Take half of the sauted mix and grind to smooth paste..
- To the remaining onion tomatoes in pan add strained tamarind water and ground paste..
- Wash the blender with water and pour into curry. Check salt and tanginess. Cover and allow to boil 15 minutes..
- Gently drop the fish into the curry and allow to cook covered for 5 minutes. No not stir the fish pieces may break..
- Serve hot with plain rice..
If you find this Fish curry/ Meen Kuzhambu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.