Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe. To make uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- Take 500 g of cubed pork meat.
- Get 500 g of cubed lamb meat.
- Take 2 liters of brown wine vinager.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of and a half sachets mild curry powder.
- Prepare 1 can of apricot jam.
- You need 1 bottle of Mrs Balls Chutney.
- You need 7-8 of onions.
- Provide 3 of large green peppers.
Steps to make Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- The most important part of the recipe is to let the meat marinade for at least 5 days for best flavour results. Start by lightly frying a copped onion in half a centimeter of olive oil until it starts to sweat..
- Then add garlic, salt, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and curry powder and continue to lightly fry for about 3-4min or until the onion is golden brown, making sure not to burn the ingredients..
- Add 2 liters of brown vinegar and bring to a boil..
- Add can of apricot jam and bottle of chutney, bringing to boil and reducing for about 40-50min to reduce the vinegar and thicken the marinade, stirring occasionally to make sure that it doesn't stick..
- Whilst letting the marinade cool down completely, chop up the rest of the onions into nice square sizes slightly larger than the size of your meat and add them into the cold marinade..
- In a big dish with the cubed meat mix, pour onions and marinade over and mix. Allow the meat to marinade for at least 4-6 days. The longer, the better, stirring every day or two..
- When ready, soak a few wooden skewers is water to prevent them from splitting during the cooking cooking process..
- In the meantime, cut up 3-4 fresh large green peppers into large squares..
- When the skewers have soaked, start skewering the meat, alternating between onion, green pepper and meat until all has been skewered. Don't be shy with the amount of onion and green pepper that you use!.
- When cooking, on the braai is the best. Serve with a potato salad, and enjoy!.
If you find this Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.