Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fiery RARA Beef Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fiery RARA Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery RARA Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery rara beef curry recipe. To make fiery rara beef curry you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fiery RARA Beef Curry:
- You need of 1 Beef initial boil (optional).
- Take 1 kg of beef – cut/sliced (i use beef steak).
- Take of B Blend: (+ 2 tbsp water).
- Get 1 of brown/yellow onion (Big).
- Get 1 of red onion (Big).
- Provide 4 of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Take 6 of dried chillies (cut & soaked).
- Get 5 of candlenuts/macadamia (opt).
- Prepare of C Dry Spices.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Get 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 4 of star Anise.
- Provide of D Wet spices – make into PASTE.
- Provide 1 C of BABA curry powder + 1/2 C water (see pic).
- Prepare 2 tsp of seedless tamarind paste + 1 tbsp water-can use concentrate.
- Get of E Potatoes (5 – cleaned, peeled and cubed).
- You need of F 1 C cooking oil, 1 tsp chicken granules, salt.
Steps to make Fiery RARA Beef Curry:
- Prepare ingredients. Cut and clean beef. Boil beef in pot of water enough to cover the meat (Don't boil too long). What you can do is bringing water to a simmer, then drain and rinse.The reason for doing this initial boil and subsequent rinse is to loosen the congealed blood and any caked dust/dirt/grime in meat from cutting and thawing. This is totally optional; my personal preference depending on the type of dish. There are however many ways you can prep your meat. You can skip this process..
- Blend all ingredients in B. Prepare wok. Heat 1 C cooking oil over medium heat. Dont worry about the oil. You may have to add more later depending on the amount of paste and blended ingredients you have. Add in B. Sauté until fragrant. Add C. Mix well. Add D. Cook until aromatic and oil separates from the paste (oil floats to the top of the paste) Very important step in making good curry. It takes around 5mins or more over medium heat. Keep stirring..
- Once the oil separates from the paste, add meat/beef and cubed potatoes. Add 1/2 C of water. Cover and stir occasionally. Season with chicken granules. Taste it. Add salt if necessary. Simmer for 30mins or until beef and patatoes are tender. Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Fiery RARA Beef Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.