Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe. You can have egg curry in peanuts khus khus gravy using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy:
- Provide 6 of Eggs boiled.
- Take 2 of medium size onions.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes (puree).
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 3 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peanuts.
- Use 2 tsp of khus khus.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi / turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide As needed of Coriander leaves fr garnish.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy:
- Boil the eggs and peel off and keep aside,In a kadai put oil, when heating put whole garam masala stir fr a while then put grated onions,stir till it becomes pinkish brown then put peanuts khus khus paste in it,stir fr 2 mins,then put tomatoes puree and put all spices.
- Than in a put boil eggs with little haldi and red chilli powder and stir fr a while and put in gravy and cover fr 10 mins in low flame.
- Lastly garnish with coriander leaves and kasuri methi and serve with steam rice and yummy it taste..
If you find this Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.