Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caitlin chicken coconut curry recipe. To make caitlin chicken coconut curry you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry:
- Take 60 ml of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions, peeled and diced.
- Use 2 of Bird's eye or Thai Chillies, deseeded and diced.
- Provide 1 kg of deboned Chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 6 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 5 cm of fresh Ginger, peeled and finely chopped.
- Take 15 ml of ground Coriander.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Cream.
- Use 200 ml of Almond Milk.
- Use 440 g of Crushed Pineapple in light syrup.
- Prepare 2 of large Carrots, coarsely grated.
- Take 60 ml of Yellow Curry Paste.
- Prepare 5 ml of Salt.
- Use 2,5 ml of ground black Pepper.
- Use 30 ml of Lime Juice.
- Provide 50 ml of fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Use 50 ml of fresh Basil Leaves.
Instructions to make Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry:
- Heat Oil in large wok over medium high heat, fry Onions and Chilli till Onions are soft, about 5 minutes..
- Add Chicken and cook while stirring till Chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes..
- Add Garlic, Ginger and Coriander and cook while stirring till Garlic is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Drain Syrup from Pineapple and set Pinapple aside. To the cooked Chicken, add Cream, Milk, Syrup, Carrots and Curry Paste. Mix through and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Season with Salt, Pepper and Lime Juice to taste. Add Pineapple and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Serve with rice, garnish with fresh Coriander and Basil.
If you find this Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.