Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Curry & Roti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Curry & Roti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer curry & roti recipe. You can cook paneer curry & roti using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Curry & Roti:
- Use 200 grams of Paneer.
- Use 4 of Onions.
- Take 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of bowl Green peas.
- Take of Green chili's, ginger.
- You need of Red Chili powder, Tumeric Powder and Dhanya powder.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Garam masala as per the choice.
- Provide 4 of tea spoons Coconut milk.
- You need 2 of big spoons of malai.
Instructions to make Paneer Curry & Roti:
- First cut the onions, take a pan and add some oil. Add jeera and onions and stir until onions get golden brown.
- Take a mixer jar and add grind the tomatoes and make it like a thick soup.
- Also grind th green chili's and ginger together and make a paste.
- After the onions turned into the brown color add the paste of green chili's and ginger.. Stir it and add tomato paste.
- Add some salt and stir the gravy well..After that add garam masala and regular masala's to the gravy. Let it cook properly for some time..
- Take a pan, add ghee and fry the Paneer slighty. When the Paneer gets Slightly yellow add it to the gravy.
- Add some coconut milk and cook in medium flame for 10-15 mins.
- When you get the good aroma of the curry then take it into a bowl and garnish it with the coriander leaves. Add some malai in the last and serve hot….
If you find this Paneer Curry & Roti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.