Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green cranberry wheat poha with tender jowar recipe. To cook green cranberry wheat poha with tender jowar you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar:
- Prepare 1 big bowl of Wheat Poha – some water sprinkled and soaked for half an hour before using.
- Take 1 small of Potato (chopped).
- Use 1 small bowl of carrot (chopped).
- Use 1 small bowl of corn.
- Use 1 small bowl of green cranberries (karonda) – Before using, it is chopped in half, seeds removed and soaked for half an hour in salt water to reduce the sour taste to some extent.
- Get 1 small bowl of tender jowar (Hurda) – before using, roasted in 1 tbsp oil and salt (as per taste).
- You need 1 small of onion (chopped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of achaari (pickle) masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds and let them crackle..
- Add 1/2 tbsp asafoetida, 5-6 curry leaves and saute..
- Add 1 small chopped onion and let it turn slightly pink and soft. Then add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and mix well..
- Then add 1 small chopped potato, 1 small bowl chopped carrot, 1 small bowl corn, 1 small bowl green cranberries (karonda) and mix well. Then add 1 small cup of water, cover with the lid and let it cook..
- Then add 1 big bowl Wheat Poha, 1 tbsp achaari (pickle) masala, 1 teaspoon sugar, salt to taste, mix well, cover and let it cook. While plating, garnish with grated coconut, tender jowar (Hurda), chopped coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.