Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paruppu Urundai Kulzhambu/ Dal kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paruppu Urundai Kulzhambu/ Dal kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paruppu Urundai Kulzhambu/ Dal kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paruppu urundai kulzhambu/ dal kofta curry recipe. You can cook paruppu urundai kulzhambu/ dal kofta curry using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paruppu Urundai Kulzhambu/ Dal kofta curry:
- Take of For urundai or dal kofta.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chanadhal.
- Use 2 of spring curry leaves.
- Take 4 of dry chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 cup of onion (chopped).
- Take 2 of green chillies (chopped).
- You need Handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- Get of For gravy.
- Take 2 of onions (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves(crushed).
- Use 2 of spring curry leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of green chillies.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin/jeera seeds.
- Use 3 tbspn of kulzhambu powder.
- Prepare of To grind.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin/jeera seeds.
Steps to make Paruppu Urundai Kulzhambu/ Dal kofta curry:
- Soak everything under for kofta balls (except onion and green chillies)for 1 hour and grind to coarse mixture. Add salt, onions green chillies and coriander leaves. Mix well..
- Make into round balls and steam for 10 minutes. Set aside. Soak lemon size tamarind in 1 cup water..
- Take coconut, fennel seeds and cumin seeds in a blender. Grind to fine paste..
- Heat oil in pan add mustard seeds after it cracks and add fenugreek seeds, and cumin seeds..
- Next add crushed garlic, green chillies, curry leaves and onion. Saute till golden brown..
- Next add tomatoes and kulzhambu powder(if you dont have add 1 tspn red chilli powder and 2 tspn coriander powder). Mix well cook till tomato is mushy..
- Keep flame in sim and take half of the mix, add in a blender and grind to paste.Add back to the pan..
- Extract tamarind and pour into the curry with water. Add salt and turmeric powder..
- When raw smell disappears and boils add the steam dal balls cook till it floats on top..
- Add the coconut paste and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice and pappad..
If you find this Paruppu Urundai Kulzhambu/ Dal kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.