Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple red lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple red lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple red lentil curry recipe. You can cook simple red lentil curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple red lentil curry:
- You need 300 grams of red lentils.
- You need 200 ml of coconut cream.
- Take 1 of white onion, finely chopped.
- Get 3 of gloves of garlic.
- Get 2.5 cm of fresh ginger.
- Provide Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Get Half of teaspoon cumin powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of corriandar powder.
- Get 2 of green finger sized chillies.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- You need 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon black peppers.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide 1 table spoon of tomato paste.
- Provide of Lemon wedges to serve.
- Get of Fresh mint leaves for garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Butter or ghee.
Steps to make Simple red lentil curry:
- Melt butter/ghee in the pot. Fry onions until they change colour. Put ginger and garlics and chillies in food processor or chopper. Add ginger and garlic and chillies to pot. Saute few seconds until you feel the aroma..
- Add cloves,cardamoms turmeric, cumin and corriandar and saute few seconds. Wash and drain red lentils two times and add them to the pot..
- Add tomato paste, salt and enought water. Bring it to boil. Cover the pot until lentils half cooked(about 10 minutes). Add coconut cream. Continue simmering for another 30 minutes. Add black pepper.Discard cardamoms and cloves. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with naan or plain steamed rice and lemon wedges.I did not have fresh mint at home. That is why I used dried mint as you see in the photo..
If you find this Simple red lentil curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.