Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork vindaloo with cauliflower recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork vindaloo with cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork vindaloo with cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork vindaloo with cauliflower recipe. To make pork vindaloo with cauliflower you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork vindaloo with cauliflower:
- You need of vindaloo.
- Take 3 1/4 lb of country style pork ribs.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds, black.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 large of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweetener.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Take of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 lb of cauliflower florets and leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
Steps to make Pork vindaloo with cauliflower:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit..
- In an oven/stove top safe dish, heat oil..
- Cut the pork into bite sized pieces. Some of mine was on the bone so I cut some and the rest left on the bone. I did two batches on the bone and off the bone. And browned on all sides. Remove to a bowl..
- Add onions to the oil cook till tender. Add the garlic. Let simmer 3 minutes..
- Add paprika, cumin, ginger, mustard seeds, cardamom, and cloves. Stir into oil well. Add your bay leaf as well..
- In a bag add the cauliflower salt, paprika, and turmeric. Shake well..
- Add broth and scrape the bottom of the pan, add tomatoes, vinegar, then add sweetener and pork simmer and mix well for 3 minutes. Add cauliflower on top..
- Cover and put into oven for 2- 2 hour 15 minutes..
- Let sit covered for 5 minutes. Add cilantro and parsley. Seve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Pork vindaloo with cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.