Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy keema curry recipe. To cook easy keema curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Keema Curry:
- You need 250 grams of Ground meat (pork or beef).
- Take 1 large of Onion.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Use 4 of Green bell peppers (make sure to use this).
- Provide 1 of pack Mushrooms of your choice (shiitake, button, etc.).
- Get 1 of Eggplant (optional; I didn't include it this time).
- Get of Seasoning ingredients and other:.
- Get 1 of Oil for stir frying.
- Use 2 can of Canned tomatoes (whole or chopped).
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1/2 of pack Curry roux (block).
- Get of Optional!.
- Get 1 of per serving Fried eggs.
Instructions to make Easy Keema Curry:
- Since this is a ground meat curry, chop up all the vegetables. Here are the ingredients I used this time..
- Put oil in a pan, and stir fry the ground meat until it changes color. Add the chopped veggies and stir-fry..
- Add 2 cans of tomatoes and the 2 soup cubes and simmer. If using whole tomatoes, crush them with a ladle or the equivalent..
- After simmering for a while, a lot of moisture will come out of the vegetables. Add the 1/2 pack of curry roux….
- ….mix with the liquid that's came out of the vegetables. Adjust the amount of roux if necessary. Simmer for a while, taking care not to let it burn on the bottom..
- Done!!! I love to top this with a fried egg..
- You can add other spices you have on hand, or if you're making this for little kiddies, you can add ketchup..
- I made a curry doria (rice gratin) with leftover keema curry. It's so easy and delicious..
- I tried sandwiching keema curry between two homemade pancakes..
If you find this Easy Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.