Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Indonesian Rendang Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Rendang Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Rendang Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian rendang curry recipe. To make indonesian rendang curry you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian Rendang Curry:
- Use 500 g of beef meat.
- Use 65 ml of coconut oil or you may take instant coconut oil (1 small package of instant coconut oil).
- Use of 1 green leek union.
- Use of 10 pcs of keffir leaves.
- You need of 10 pcs of garlic.
- You need of 5 pcs of shallots.
- Get of 5 pcs of chili (you may add it as your reference).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Corriander.
- Take of Ginger.
- Use of Lemongrass.
- Use of Pepper.
- Provide of Cinnamon.
- You need of Sugar.
Steps to make Indonesian Rendang Curry:
- Put all herbs (lemongrass, pepper, ginger, garlic, shallots, corriander, cinnamon, sugar and vegetable oil) into food processor and punch it until its smooth.
- Cut the beef into cubed. Boil the cubed beef with keffir leaves, green leak union, garlic and shallots until tender. It tooks 3-4 hours till the beef tender, using medium high heat pan.
- Remain at least 2 cups of the broth inside the pan. Pour coconut oil and the herbs from food processor…
- Simmer it in low heat, stir occasionally until the water has reduce to gravy. Serve with hot rice.
If you find this Indonesian Rendang Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.