Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry carrot coconut soup recipe. To cook thai curry carrot coconut soup you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Prepare 3 ounces of oil.
- You need 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- Get 3 pounds of small carrots- small dice (chopping up small in a food processor works well).
- Get 2 ounces of flour.
- Take 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Take 1 can (14 ounces) of coconut milk.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste (Warning some are spicier than others:).
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide of (this needs salt, sweet and spice so each varies to taste).
Steps to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent.
- Add the, chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and dust with all the flour, stirring in for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock in pot and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes. (Check to make sure the carrots are tender).
- When the carrots are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with red curry paste, salt and brown sugar..
- Basil,cilantro, scallions or bacon bits are all tasty things to add as a garnish..
If you find this Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.