Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw Mango Vermicelli (Mamidikaya south indian dish) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Mango Vermicelli (Mamidikaya south indian dish) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango vermicelli (mamidikaya south indian dish) recipe. To make raw mango vermicelli (mamidikaya south indian dish) you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw Mango Vermicelli (Mamidikaya south indian dish):
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vermicelli, Roast in a 1 tsp of ghee for 5-6 minutes.
- You need 2-3 of slit green chilies.
- Provide 1 of Onion sliced.
- Use 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Provide 3/4 cup of grated Raw mango.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of mustard seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Curry leaves (optional).
- Take 5-6 of Cashews (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
Steps to make Raw Mango Vermicelli (Mamidikaya south indian dish):
- Boil 4 cups of water and add the vermicelli along with 1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp oil..
- Once the vermicelli is cooked turn off heat..
- Drain completely and pour cold water over it and keep aside..
- Heat oil add mustard seeds let them splutter add onion, curry leave saute..
- Add green chilies, ginger add grated Raw mango and saute on medium heat for 3-4 minutes..
- Add salt and boiled vermicelli mix well cook for 5 min heat off..
- Garnish with raw mango juliennes..
- Serve hot with chutney or pickle..
If you find this Raw Mango Vermicelli (Mamidikaya south indian dish) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.