Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry soup recipe. To make curry soup you need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Soup:
- Get of For the soup:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Chicken consommé bouillon cube.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1/4 of Apple.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of to 3 slices Ginger.
- Prepare 600 ml of Water.
- Get of Vegetables:.
- Prepare 4 of pieces Chicken.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes, small.
- You need 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 8 of Brussels sprouts.
- Take 8 of Baby corn.
- Provide 16 of Green beans.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Curry Soup:
- Prepare the spices..
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant..
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil..
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness..
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat..
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!.
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!.
If you find this Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.