Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seer fish head mango curry(vanjiram thalai maangaai kulambu) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seer fish head mango curry(vanjiram thalai maangaai kulambu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seer fish head mango curry(vanjiram thalai maangaai kulambu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seer fish head mango curry(vanjiram thalai maangaai kulambu) recipe. To cook seer fish head mango curry(vanjiram thalai maangaai kulambu) you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seer fish head mango curry(vanjiram thalai maangaai kulambu):
- Get 1 kg of Vanjiram/seer fish head.
- You need 20 pods of shallots finely chopped.
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Take 2 spoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 spoons of Kulambu milagai podi/curry chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 spoons of Rock salt.
- Get 1/2 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 1/2 lemon sized of Tamarind (extract).
- Get 8 spoons of Coconut oil/groundnut/sunflower oil.
- Provide as required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Get 2 of Green chillies cut lengthwise.
- You need For of seasoning:.
- Get 1 spoon of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Fenugreek.
- Use 6 pods of Crushed garlic.
- Provide 2 sprigs of Curry leaves chopped.
Instructions to make Seer fish head mango curry(vanjiram thalai maangaai kulambu):
- Add oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When it splutters add fenugreek and saute for 10 seconds. Do not burn the fenugreek. Add crushed garlic and saute till it turns golden. Add curry leaves and let it splutter..
- Now add chopped shallots and green chillies and fry till onions turn golden brown..
- Now added spoons ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes off..
- Now add tomatoes and rock salt and cover and cook for 5 minutes so that the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Now add turmeric powder and saute for 30 seconds and then add kulambu milagai podi or curry chilli powder.
- Saute till oil oozes out. Add little hot water to avoid burning of the masala..
- Once oil oozes out add tamarind extract and let it boil for 7 to 9 minutes in high flame. Stir occasionally..
- Add 3 cups of water and allow it to boil for another 10 minutes..
- When it thickens slightly add 2 pieces raw mango followed by cleaned fish pieces..
- Allow it to boil for 15 minutes on high flame and gently stir occasionally. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Fish curry is ready to serve. It goes well with steamed rice, idli, dosa,chapati, roti, wheat dosa, broken wheat upma.etc.
If you find this Seer fish head mango curry(vanjiram thalai maangaai kulambu) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.