Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry peanut butter matoke (green banana)#Ramadhancontest recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry peanut butter matoke (green banana)#Ramadhancontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry peanut butter matoke (green banana)#Ramadhancontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry peanut butter matoke (green banana)#ramadhancontest recipe. To make curry peanut butter matoke (green banana)#ramadhancontest you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry peanut butter matoke (green banana)#Ramadhancontest:
- Prepare 14 of green bananas.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 of diced carrot.
- Provide 2 tbs of peanut butter.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of peas.
- Use 2 tbs of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Curry peanut butter matoke (green banana)#Ramadhancontest:
- Clean the green bananas skin,peel off the skin.place the bananas in salty water as you peel cut to your desired size..
- Wash and drain off the water,boil the bananas and green peas in salty water for 10 minutes and drain off the water..
- Cut carrot,onions,garlic,ginger,tomatoes into small cubes and put in different bowls..
- In a pan add oil,onion,garlic,and ginger.cook for 5 minutes then add curry powder.
- Give a quick mix and cook for 1 minute on low heat.add tomatoes,carrots.allow the carrot to cook on medium heat until crunchy.
- Add a little water incase the tomatoes dry up before carrot is cooked,when tomatoes started to dry up and thick..
- Add peanut butter stir to mix with carrot add a little water to make a thick nice sauce add salt..
- Add cooked bananas (matoke) and cooked peas add water and let it boil for 5 minutes.serve hot..
If you find this Curry peanut butter matoke (green banana)#Ramadhancontest recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.