Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale recipe. You can cook spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- You need of Chicken Currywurst with Potatoes and Collard Greens.
- You need 1 of (12-ounce) russet potato.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Get 1 small of onion, chopped, divided.
- You need 8 oz of kale, washed and torn into bite size pieces.
- Use 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, divided.
- Get 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need 4 of links Spotted Trotter Currywurst.
- You need 1 tbsp of Madras curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- Provide 8 oz of fresh tomatoes, diced.
- Get 2 oz of raw sugar.
Steps to make Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Place the potato in a small sauce pot, just large enough to fit the potato. Cover the potato fully in cold salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a steady simmer, and cook until tender, typically 30-45 minutes. Remove potato, and set aside to cool..
- While the potato is cooking, place a skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then half of the onion. Cook until tender. Add the kale and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar to the pan. Cook until kale is wilted and tender, about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potato is cool, peel and slice into 1/2-inch thick half-moons. Add the potatoes to the kale, and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside to be served warm..
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, heat, then add the sausage. Brown all around, remember that the sausage is already fully cooked, so you don’t have to worry about doneness. Once the sausage is browned, remove from pan, and set aside..
- Return pan to a medium heat, and add the additional cooking oil. Add the remaining half of the onions, and cook while stirring until fully translucent, about 6-10 minutes..
- Add the Madras curry power and hot paprika, and stir to fully coat the onions. Add the tomato, raw sugar, and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook at a simmer for about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the sausage and return to the pan, and reheat in the sauce. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.