Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Malai Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malai Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta curry recipe. To make malai kofta curry you only need 33 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malai Kofta Curry:
- You need of For kofta -.
- Use 1 cup of paneer (mashed).
- Take 1 cup of boiled potato.
- Provide 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare of few coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide of salt as per taste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take of few cashews and raisins.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- Use of For gravy -.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of green cardamom.
- Use 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 3-4 of black pepper corn.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion.
- Get 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 5-7 of cashews.
- Get 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh malai / cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use of some fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Malai Kofta Curry:
- First in a mixing bowl add grated / mashed paneer, boiled mashed potatoes, fresh coriander, green chilli, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and mix everything to combine well. (add tbsp corn flour or maida if required, I didn't add)..
- Now take a small portion from mixture, roll it and flatten it on palm, place cashew or raisins in it and roll gently to make small ball.make all kofta balls similarly..
- Now roll each ball with little corn flour and deep fry in medium hot oil until nice golden..
- Now heat a pan with tbsp of oil, add all whole spices and saute for few secs. now add roughly chopped onion, tomatoes, green chilli, ginger garlic and cashews. cook until tomatoes gets softens.add little water if required. let the mixture cool completely and then blend to make puree..
- Now in a pan heat oil + butter,add blended puree and cook until oil separates.now add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.saute for a min.add kasuri methi, and mix..
- Now add fresh malai or cream and stir continuously until oil comes on surface.add as required water to get desired consistency of curry, cover it and cook until the mixture starts to thicken and oil separates from sides..
- Finally, in a serving plate pour the curry over kofta, garnish with coriander and cream, malai kofta is ready to enjoy..
If you find this Malai Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.