Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi (cauliflower)mutter ki spicy dry curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi (cauliflower)mutter ki spicy dry curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi (cauliflower)mutter ki spicy dry curry recipe. To make gobhi (cauliflower)mutter ki spicy dry curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gobhi (cauliflower)mutter ki spicy dry curry:
- Provide 1 bowl of cauliflower florets.
- Provide 2 of medium size chopped onion.
- Take 3 of medium size finely chopped tomatoes.
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Get as needed of Mustard oil.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare Handful of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Steps to make Gobhi (cauliflower)mutter ki spicy dry curry:
- Heat the wok with oil then add cumin crinkle it.
- Now add chopped onion saute till it becomes translucent then add cauliflower florets now saute it until nice brown colour on medium and.
- Then add given all spices and tomatoes,salt to taste green peas stir and mix it properly.
- Now cover and cook for 5 min on low flame.
- When ur spices leaves till oil then add as required some water now again cover and cook it until becomes tender on lower flame when ur gravy becomes thick.
- Now reduce the flame and lastly garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Now you can enjoy it paratha, chapati or puri.
If you find this Gobhi (cauliflower)mutter ki spicy dry curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.