Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys no fuss lentil curry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys no fuss lentil curry, gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of mild or medium curry powder.
- Prepare 8 of whole green cardamom pods.
- Provide 4 tbsp of tomato paste / puree.
- Prepare 200 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide 400 grams of canned lentils, drained.
- You need 200 ml of full fat coconut milk.
Steps to make Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- This curry is nice served with flat breads. Use shop bought or make homemade from my recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338601-vickys-pitta-bread-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339319-vickys-speedy-dry-fry-bread.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry off the onions and garlic gently until softened.
- Stir in the turmeric, cumin, curry powder and cardamom pods. Cook a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato puree, stock and lentils.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Warm the flat breads while you stir the coconut milk into the curry.
- Remove the cardamom pods before serving.
If you find this Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.