Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry udon noodle recipe. To make thai curry udon noodle you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- Get 2 of bundle of flat udon noodle.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 3 of tomato.
- Use of STOCK BASE OPTIONAL.
- Provide 2 dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Provide 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Prepare of POUNDED PASTE FOR STOCK BASE.
- Provide 3 clove of pounded garlic.
- Provide 5 small of pounded shallot.
- You need 1 cup of pounded dried prawn.
Steps to make Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- FRIED POUNDED PASTE FOR BASE.
- in pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and lightly but not burn then drain excess oil.
- MAKE THAI CURRY NOODLE.
- in pan with 1 tbsp of oil saute thai red curry paste for half minute then add fried pounded paste with water and bring to a boil.
- put flat udon noodle and simmer for 13 minutes and add dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce then stir often to prevent burn bottom and sauce start thickening.
- add tomato and off heat.
- serve thai curry udon noodle with eggs.
If you find this Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.