Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green prawn curry recipe. To make thai green prawn curry you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get Half of cup broccoli.
- Get Half of cup green beans.
- Get Half of cup spinach.
- Provide 3 of green fresh chilli.
- Provide of Red chilli to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water..
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice..
If you find this Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.