Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian kofta croquet curry recipe. You can cook authentic indian kofta croquet curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Take 2 medium of Onions (chopped).
- Provide 3 medium of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 1 small of Carrot (grated).
- Prepare 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- You need of Kofta.
- You need 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion (chopped).
- You need 1/4 of Cabbage (sliced).
- You need 1 of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ☆Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of dessertspoons ☆Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Red chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 4 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1 of the same amount as the garlic Grated ginger.
Steps to make Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Prepare the curry sauce first. Heat a generous amount of oil in a pot over medium heat and add the cumin seeds. Leave to stand for about 20 seconds. When the cumin seeds start to pop and sizzle, add the chopped onion. Fry until golden brown..
- Add the chopped tomato, grated carrot, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry gently..
- Bring the water to a boil in a separate pot and add the cauliflower and roughly sliced green peppers to cook. Use enough water to cover the vegetables..
- Add the ☆ spices into the pot from Step 2 and stir well for about 2 minutes to cook through. Add the cooked vegetables from Step 3 into the sautéed vegetables from Step 2 and mix well. If you have a food processor put everything in. Add the simmering liquid from Step 3 and season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare the koftas. Cook the potatoes and transfer into a bowl to mash. Fry the onion and cabbage in a frying pan slowly..
- Mix the mashed potatoes and fried onion and cabbage together. Add the curry powder and combine well. Salt and pepper lightly. Spoon the mixture and place into hot oil to deep-fry..
- Once the curry sauce has reduced and thickened, check the taste. Add salt if necessary, and the sauce is done. Add the koftas to the curry sauce just before serving and stir gently..
If you find this Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.