Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hyderabadi Chukka Gosht/Green Sorrel Mutton Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabadi Chukka Gosht/Green Sorrel Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Chukka Gosht/Green Sorrel Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi chukka gosht/green sorrel mutton curry recipe. You can have hyderabadi chukka gosht/green sorrel mutton curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Chukka Gosht/Green Sorrel Mutton Curry:
- Prepare 8 cups of Green sorrel leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Onions chopped.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chillies, finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Bengal Gram soaked.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 500 gms of Mutton bone-in.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Chukka Gosht/Green Sorrel Mutton Curry:
- Wash and roughly chop the leaves. In a pressure cooker, saute onions with ginger garlic paste and the rest of the spices until the raw smell of the onions fade away. Add Mutton bone-in and saute on a low heat for a further 5 minutes..
- And finally add juicy and ripe tomatoes. Cover and cook for 5 minutes and then close the lid. Add little water and salt too. Pressure cook until the Mutton gets done. After the pressure settles down on it's own, open the lid and add the chopped Green Sorrel leaves and soaked Bengal Gram. Soak it for a good 2 hours or a little more and cook on a high heat..
- It gets done in no time at all. Saute until oil starts leaving the sides. Do not stir it much. Mix with light hands. If Bengal gram is used, add it along with the leaves. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with Khatti Daal or Tamatar ka Kat.
- Chukke Ki Bhaaji as called in Hyderabad is nothing but Green Sorrel Leaves. Here in this dish, it is cooked with mutton, tomatoes, and Bengal gram. Though Bengal Gram is optional, it can be added to enhance the flavour. It can also be cooked without it. There will not be any difference in it's taste. As known to everyone, Winter is a Season full of fresh green leafy vegetables and hence it's a perfect time to make this special dish and relish it. Happy Cooking Everyone!.
If you find this Hyderabadi Chukka Gosht/Green Sorrel Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.